Monday, May 01, 2006

The nomenclature

Well, for many of them the nomenclature of the blog needs some kind of explanation. I promise that I would make my blog 100% readable , with no flashy words borrowed from barrons nor with mind twisting (rather mind -aching) topcis. It will contain only the good things happened at the end(of day/week/month depending upon my time), be it in my own vicinity, politics, entertainment , sports and anything under the sun.

Guys please wait up for my first post. Pessimistic minds will be thinking that this guy didnt have much good happening in recent times, but for all those pondering in this fashion, its the problem of quantity I have. So let me make it concise and post it, so that my oath remains satisfied.


Good times for you always

Sachin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home